Quality control tests
- INGESTEM gives access to a wide selection of quality tests to ensure the safety, integrity and functionality of your iPSC lines and derived cells.
INGESTEM proposes quality tests recognized by the international standards of the International Stem Cell Initiative
More specific tests developed by the teams of the consortium
New tests to validate through collaborative projects.
List of avalible tests
Assays for pluripotency :
- Phenotypic markers by flow cytometry and immunohistology (Oct4, Sox2, Nanog, SSEA4 ..)
- Pluritest by q-PCR.
- Histological Markers
- 3 Germ Layers Markers by QTLDA in Embryoïd Bodies
- Metabolic Signature (FTIR)
- Teratoma assay
- HCV, HBV
- CHG array (CNV, CNA)
- Targeted NGS
- Exome sequencing
- miRNA expression profile by QTLDA
- Methylation profile
- Transcriptome analysis
- Removal of Sendai Virus
- Tumor markers (oncogenes, tumor suppressor genes), telomerase, senescence markers.
- Tumorigenicity assay
- Immunogenicity assay
For more information, please contact us