On demand cell differentiation
The INGESTEM teams have developed a unique expertise to produce well characterized and functional differentiated cells from IPS/ESC.
Characterization of the progenitor cells
- Administrative analysis and application preparation
- Health tests on cells
- Retaining a master cell bank
- Changing the cell culture medium (addition / removal of growth factors, cytokines, small organic molecules)
- Monitoring (optional) of the differentiation by fluorescent reporter genes
Amplification and characterization of differentiated cells
- Amplification of progenitor cells or differentiated cells as appropriate.
- Genomic integrity assessment and molecular characterization (flow cytometry, RNAseq, mass spectrum)
- Functional tests of maturity / functionality of differentiated cells
Production of differentiated cells and selection of different precursors:
- Neuronal cells,
- Hematopoietic cells progenitors: myeloid and erythroid lineages, platelets, NK cells, T and B lymphocytes, dendritic cells.
- Endothelial cells
- Mesenchymal stem cells
- Osteogenic cells
- Hepatocytes and cholangiocyte
- Pancreatic cells (ß endocrine cells)
- Retinal Epithelial Progenitors
- Neural crest stem cells
Some protocols are still in the experimental area and need improvement. They are the subject of collaborative studies.
- Optimization of differentiation protocols of ES or IPS cells
- 3D cell culture and organoïds production
- Characterization of differentiated cells: phenotypic profiles, molecular and functional assays in vitro and in vivo (animal xenograft)
- Quality control tests for differentiated cells
- Screening for molecules inducing the differentiation of iPS or ES cells.
- Optimization of culture procedures for differentiated cells: standardization, clinical grade GMP requirements, automation and industrialization
For more information, please contact us.