iPS cell lines for animal models
INGESTEM offers expertise in the generation of induced pluripotent stem cell line (iPSC) in rabbits, pigs and non-human primates.
In order to complement the often inadequate mouse models, INGESTEM develops advanced research on these animal models through cell reprogramming to ensure:
- production of somatic and germinal chimeras in different species (rabbit mouse, primates).
- production of pluripotent stem cell lines that self-renew in the naive pluripotent state,
- guaranteeing their potential to colonize the preimplantation embryo and contribute to the development of the fetus.
- development of transgenic chimeric animals transgenic for disease modeling and improving the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of therapeutics in preclinical development.
- development of cell therapy and transplantation models (autologous or allogeneic) for preclinical validation of the therapeutic potential of iPS cells.
- design of reporter systems for tracking and in vivo monitoring studies of engrafted cells
- Cynomolgus macaque
- Rhesus Macaque
- mononuclear blood cells
- exclusively non-integrative (Sendai virus essentially)
Genetic modifications to the application:
- CRISPR / Cas9
- Lentiviral vector (SIV)
For more information, please contact us.